Austin Subaru Parts Department
Did you know that 96% of Subaru models sold within the past ten years are still on the road today?
Austin Subaru Parts Department in Austin, TX
Subaru cars and SUVs are truly exceptional, designed for versatility and built to last. It only makes sense that you would want your Subaru to be part of that 96%, and using OEM Subaru parts is one of the best ways to do so. Whether you bring your Subaru to a service center or you prefer working on it yourself, we can help your Subaru get the genuine parts it needs at Austin Subaru near Round Rock, Cedar Park, Lakeway, and Georgetown.
Subaru OEM Parts & Fluids: The Right Choice for Your Subaru
From the SUBARU BOXER® engine to Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, your Subaru is filled with unique engineering features. Since your Subaru is such a unique vehicle, it’s best to use the parts designed to fit it. Not only are the OEM parts we carry guaranteed to offer precise fitment, but they are also high-quality components that have passed Subaru testing. Similarly, the fluids we carry in our parts department have been tested and approved for use in your vehicle.
Popular Subaru Parts at Austin Subaru
- Brake Pads: Genuine Subaru brake pads are built to last and are designed to stop exactly when you need them to.
- Engine Oil: We carry conventional and synthetic oil options at Austin Subaru; these will keep your engine well-lubricated.
- Tires: At Austin Subaru, we proudly carry a great selection of tires from renowned manufacturers.
- Filters: From oil filters to cabin air filters, and from engine air filters to fuel filters, we carry all the genuine filters you may need at Austin Subaru.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: Keep your visibility high with genuine Subaru windshield wiper blades.
- Batteries: We carry new car batteries at Austin Subaru. The best time to get a new one is before your old one dies!
Schedule an Appointment Online
If you want to install parts or fluids on your own, you can stop by our parts store; it’s open Monday through Saturday for your convenience. If you prefer to leave the parts installation up to the pros, you can schedule a service appointment online or over the phone at Austin Subaru. Our service center is open seven days a week, so stop by soon!